Roosevelt Autism Testing
Empowered Learning Transformation Centers
Pediatric Developmental Center
Special needs pose a challenge for both child and parent. The Empowered Learning Transformation Centers leads the way in diagnosing children and adolescents from birth to age 18 who face developmental challenges. We provide highly specialized treatment programs for your child, as well as training, education and support groups for your family. We’re ready to help.
Why Choose Us for Developmental Challenges?
We work with children from birth to age 3 in your home and at the center to help them reach their fullest potential.
Your child may benefit from our Early Intervention Program if he or she:
- Exhibits delays with no medical explanation
- Has delayed motor skills or abnormal movements
- Displays behavior problems
- Exhibits abnormalities in language and socialization
- Has unusual facial features or extremities
- Has experienced a traumatic loss
- or chronic illness
- Has received treatment for developmental delay without improvement
We want you to feel educated and empowered to understand your child’s needs and how to best support him in the home and community. We work closely with you and your child to manage difficult behaviors and develop skills to maximize potential. We know you want the best for your child and want to prepare him for school and community living. Consequently, we work to go from a one-on-one, therapist-led environment to a group setting as quickly as possible.
Developmental Challenges We Treat
Perhaps your child’s caregiver has noticed some things that aren’t "quite right" about your child’s development. These may include:
- A delay in speech or social skills
- A lag in learning
- Challenging behaviors
- Problems with motor skills
You may find these unexplained issues overwhelming. For your child, waiting only prevents the care needed to succeed.
Services and Treatments
We provide the most comprehensive diagnostic and treatment center for children and adolescents with special needs in Roosevelt, including:
- Multidisciplinary diagnostic evaluations
- Early intervention for infants and toddlers
- Intensive treatment for children with autism
- Behavior therapy
- Social skills groups for different ages, diagnoses and needs, up to 21 years
- Parent training and support groups
- Groups for siblings of children with disabilities and chronic illness
- Pediatric rehabilitation services, including speech/language, occupational and physical therapies
Contact us today!