Roosevelt ADD Testing
Empowered Learning Transformation Centers
Attention Deficit Disorder, also known as ADD, is a condition that can cause hyperactivity, poor concentration and impulsivity. ADD can cause problems at school, work and home. The cause of ADD is unknown but researchers suspect factors like chemical imbalance, brain changes, brain damage or injury, substance abuse during pregnancy, heredity, and exposure to toxins during childhood contribute to ADD.
Some of many symptoms include: inability to focus, forgetful of daily activities, trouble in school or with homework, being overactive, unable to control behavior, unable to finish tasks, relationship problems, unorganized, easily distracted, loses things, running late all the time, anxiety, procrastination, mood swings, depression, impulsiveness, etc. These symptoms may start as a child and continue as an adult, or they may go away.
If you feel like you might need an evaluation for ADD and would like to get tested, schedule an appointment with one of our providers today by clicking on their name.”
“Why Our Patients Choose Us
1. Great Primary Care Providers. We invest in hiring the best Providers and provide them with modern, top-quality healthcare facilities.
2. Broad service offerings. Our Providers are experienced in performing ALL avenues of primary care, urgent care, allergy and wellness.
3. Quality. We devote significant resources to a highly active and effective peer review process ensuring the greatest quality of care and safety for our patients. We place patient care ahead of profitability.
4. We are owned and were founded by a doctor. Our company makes its decisions based upon what is best for our patients from a doctor’s perspective, not simply based on economics.
5. We welcome ALL patients. At AFD we pride ourselves on bringing top quality providers to all members of the communities we serve, regardless of their form of payment.
Contact us today!