Marlboro Township ADD Testing
Empowered Learning Transformation Centers
A wide range of testing and assessment services are offered for children, adolescents and adults. Assessments are conducted in the areas of:
· Academic problems
· Learning Disabilities
· Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
· Psychological functioning
· Emotional or behavioral problems
· Relationship and Personality Problems
· What is an assessment?
The primary purpose of an assessment is to answer a specific question regarding some difficulty – trouble in regulating emotions and moods, in performing at school or work, in managing difficult relationships, in stopping dangerous or unhealthy behaviors, or in coping with stressful events. The goal of the assessment is to help you to better understand your strengths and weaknesses, and to provide recommendations that will allow you to function at your best. Psychological evaluations may also serve to determine if you are suffering from a diagnosable psychological condition while providing information that is critical to planning personalized treatment. Assessments will include:
· Interviews and discussion with the client, and sometimes other important people in the client’s life (e.g., parents, teachers)
· Formal testing using standardized measures that assess the client’s specific skills, behaviors, perceptions, and attitudes
· Feedback that integrates all relevant findings, explains any related diagnosis, and clearly presents appropriate treatment recommendations
Contact us today!