Eatontown Peak Brain Performance
Empowered Learning Transformation Centers
Weight, Stress, Sleep, Concentration, Memory, Pain, Unhealthy Habits, Complex Decisions
Private sessions are 60 minutes long and held in Empowered Learning Transformation Centers. The first session may last a little longer because Empowered Learning Transformation Centers will ask you some questions concerning your area of change, to uncover your behavior patterns and the emotions linked to that behavior. Empowered Learning Transformation Centers will explain the role of your emotions and unconscious programming that drive feelings and behavior. Empowered Learning Transformation Centers will also ask you about your values, beliefs, and perceptions to know what truly motivates you...and what will motivate you to make lasting change.
During the interview process, Empowered Learning Transformation Centers will ask you what you are doing that is giving you the results you do not want. In other words, what behavior or habit is an obstacle to achieving your goal. You may have multiple counterproductive behaviors because so much of what we do is automatic. Most of us are conditioned to stay in a routine...we want to stay in our comfort zone. It's safe.
When you and Empowered Learning Transformation Centers have identified the primary behaviors, and triggers, that are causing unwanted results, we will find new, healthy alternative patterns that will work for you. Everyone is unique, so what works for someone else may not work for you.
After the interview process is complete, you will immediately begin mental skills training so you can learn to have conscious control over your own behavior...we call this self-mastery. You will be following a proven program that is tailored for you and your specific situation.
Top athletes and high achievers know how to tune their brain for optimal performance and maintain their motivation. They use mind tools and mental conditioning routines that keep them focused on the prize. During private sessions you will learn to apply these mind skills to form healthy habits, improve your willpower, control your emotions, and manage stressful situations.
The number of private sessions depends on the individual and their situation, but the average is 3. The exception is Weight Management which has proven to be more successful after 5 or 6 sessions. Most people say they notice positive results after the first session.
1) The job of the brain is to keep the whole body in an optimal state relative to the environment, in order to maximize the chances of survival. The brain does this by registering stimuli from the rest of the body and the outside world. As the brain interprets this information, it generates experiences - sights, sounds, emotions, and thoughts. But it's primary function is to produce changes in the body.
2) The brain weighs 3 pounds.
3) The brain consumes 400 calories a day.
4) The most important thing you can do to keep your brain healthy is aerobic exercise. Gentle aerobic exercise, such as rapid walking, has been shown to increase the formation of new cells in an area of the brain that is important to memory and learning.
5) Visual processing is 25% of your brain power.
6) True. Concentration and attention control are necessary for memory and learning.
7) Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen in your body.
8) The brain can survive for 4 to 6 minutes without oxygen, but will suffer permanent brain damage with 5 to 10 minutes of no oxygen.
9) The average number of thoughts that humans experience each day is 12,000-50,000 according to the National Science Foundation.
10) True. Every time you recall a memory or have a new thought, you are creating a new connection in your brain.
Contact us today!